*Links marked with asterisks are affiliate links, these help Ree with running costs of the blog
The Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Setting Spray is now available as an Supersized XL 200ml size alongside the existing Full Size 100ml. Here are the details.
What is Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Setting Spray?
- Lightweight, hydrating setting spray
- Alcohol and Oil-free formula
- Can be used as a primer and set makeup
- Formulated to create a long-lasting 16 hour hold
- Makes makeup look ‘just applied’
- Delicately scented, long-lasting, next generation setting spray
- Weightless hydrating veil
- Hydrating and fixing
- No melting, no fading, no creasing
- Everyday invisible shield to seal makeup
- Uses a matrix of complexion-enhancing ingredients including Aloe Vera, Japanese Green Tea & Aromatic Resin
- Available in a new Supersized XL 200ml & a 100ml bottle
The setting mist was originally launched as a travel size so that you could have a chance to try it before it officially launched as a full size. It has been so popular that Charlotte Tilbury have launched it as a Supersized XL 200ml.
It’s a fabulous mist and and if you want your makeup to stay put without drying out the skin, it’s definitely one to consider.
Flawless Film Formers –acting as an invisible shield to flawlessly set makeup all day without any melting, fading or settling into lines
Aloe Vera – containing vitamins and minerals, it ensures skin is left feeling smooth and supple
Japanese Green Tea – an antioxidant that helps to preserve the natural moisture barrier for softer, hydrated feeling skin
Aromatic Resin – an aromatic resin from the bark of a tree grown on the Greek Island of Chios which blurs the appearance of pores
Delicately scented, with following notes:
- Top: Fresh and fruity with hint of citrus, peach and apple
- Middle: Jasmine, Gardenia, Lily and Rose
- Bottom: sweet musk and coconut
My Review of Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Setting Spray
You can see a quick demo of the mist in this instagram post.
This is a lovely fine mist, that imparts an instant dewy look, a refreshing feel and a hydrated finish. It sets makeup really well and helps it to look one with the skin. There’s no stickiness at all, and it is undectable to the touch once dried. Although it is fragranced, it isn’t something that I am overly aware of as I use it.
It promotes a look of smoothness and less texture, and the pores are definitely minimised. I think it just makes my makeup look better.
The airbrush flawless range is all about smooth skin, with soft matte perfection, so this new mist offers up a luminous finish with soft focus ability. It has been designed to amplify the effects of makeup, prime and set the base and create a long lasting yet invisible hold. Fabulous!
Where to buy Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Setting Spray
The Setting Spray is available at Charlotte Tilbury in the XL 200ml size and in the standard size at CT and via the links below:
The brand also recently launch a Hydrating Skincare mist which is brilliant. If you are interested in learning about that, have a read of Charlotte Tilbury Charlotte’s Magic Hydrator Mist Radiant Skin Rescue Essence Review.
Source by [author_name]